Williamson Co WOPS 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxwarn285

Was listening to Williamson County SO a few minutes ago and they got alerted to a possible break-in, so dispatch told routine traffic to switch to WOPS 3. Question is; is that 453.6625 which is listed as ch 11, what is WOPS 1 and 2? There is nothing on the database labeled WOPS anything.

Also the other night they were responding hot again on primary 460.500, then dispatch said 813 was on secen and dispatch indicated he sounded stressed over the radio, so what is this other frequency? It wasn't 453.6625 since I heard nothing on it. I know Fairview are 800 units, but it wasn't them since I was listening to them as well.

IGH78

Nolensville are also 800 units

Also the other night they were responding hot again on primary 460.500, then dispatch said 813 was on secen and dispatch indicated he sounded stressed over the radio, so what is this other frequency? It wasn't 453.6625 since I heard nothing on it. I know Fairview are 800 units, but it wasn't them since I was listening to them as well.

I can't specifically answer your WOPS questions related to the database, however WOPS 3 is there primary alternate channel. It very well could be the other freq you identified.

W.C. E-Com also dispatches Nolensville on their own frequency. Nolensville units are 8XX. Since they typically only have 1 officer on in the evenings and overnight, WCSO will back them up routinely for calls requiring more than 1 ofc. Interestingly, NPD and WCSO rarely communicate directly with one another. NPD has their own dedicated dispatcher, at least during the day. Although, they do have the capability to talk direct if they wanted, I've just never heard them 'patched', or on each others freqs. This may all change with the E-Com consolidation. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.