Williston ND City Police Dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvengr

Well Known Member
I hope this is the right one
That's the right one. I added the new Williston trunked system to Scan List 4. Since no talkgroup information is available in the database yet, there is a wildcard which will give you every talkgroup in the system. I gave the wildcard an alpha tag of Williston Trunk. If you see that, you are listening to the new Williston trunked system. Click on the attached file (Williston ND 2) to save to your computer. Click on the File tab in the TRX-1 EZ Scan software and then click on Restore Configuration from Archive. The file should be in the Downloads folder. Highlight the file (Williston ND 2) and click on Open. Click Yes at the Overwrite Warning to Continue with Restore. Please let me know if you hear anything on the trunked system.

Attachments

• Williston ND 2.zip
    78.9 KB · Views: 10

Nicole15765

hi, I did get it on the scanner!!!! What a relief!! But I think it is encrypted sadly and I haven’t seen where it says they encrypted it.

Attachments

• 567332A6-630B-4C47-97B9-6F1E5B5417CC.jpeg
    567332A6-630B-4C47-97B9-6F1E5B5417CC.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 4

tvengr

Well Known Member
No information on that system is published in the database yet. It could very well be encrypted. What you hear is what you get. Most likely, only law enforcement would be encrypted. Keep listening for fire and public works.

Status
Not open for further replies.