Wilmington Police File for PRO-96

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirelesscop

Hey Everyone,

Any chance someone out there would be willing to post a file for the PRO-96 which contains Wilmington PD's talkgroup's and frequencies? I "think" I programmed my scanner w/ the correct info, but I can't pick up ANYTHING up from WPD.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Roach112683

Wilmington only has about 5 frequencies. They are all in the 850s whereas the rest of the state is 860s. Afer rebanding they all might be in the 850s so you might be able to hear wilmington but as of now you can't outside the city. Wilmington I think just uses a city repeater instead of the state repeaters. I think they only use those when they have units go outside of the city to pick up prisoners elsewhere and the like.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
We used to have Wilmington in it's own listing in the database - but now isn't it part of the statewide system (also as shown in the db)? Didn't I read a few months ago (I think...) that the old 5 channel system was abandoned in favor of the statewide system?

73 Mike

h8tdigitalradio

Feed Provider
Hello,

The City of Wilmington has a YE Rebanded License, and is part of the State System as SysID 583A Site 4 and uses an IR that is exclusive to Wilmington. It's low power and Wilmington's TGs don't affiliate to the NCCo Zones unless patched. There are a few Wilmington City Services that will affiliate to NCCo.

Dave AKA The Tripzter

Note: I tried to stream Wilmington from M-Town but the audio was not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.