WIN 500 pro 106 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfd901

Is there a way to program the Pro 106 so that when it stops on an active frequency the lcd display will come on so you can see who talking. I use the radio on batteries so I dont want them on all the time

bharris32

Premium Subscriber
I Have A BC296D And I'am Useing Scancat-Lite+ Software, To Program My Scanner. I Live In Michigan And The Countys Are Bay County Bay City Mi, Huron County Bad Axe MI, And Tuscola County Caro Mi, And The Michigan State Police, That All My Countys Are On The Alpo-25 System The MPSCS-Michigan Public Safety Communications System, With My Scancat Software By Radio Reference I Can Get The New Alpo-25 Frequencies They Go Into A Blue Box. But I Can Not Get The Talk Group Or Fleet ID's Thank You My E-Mail Is bharris32@live.com Bill H

rk911

Rich
Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to program the Pro 106 so that when it stops on an active frequency the lcd display will come on so you can see who talking. I use the radio on batteries so I dont want them on all the time

yup. click ON in the BACKLIGHT column for each freq or TG you want to illuminate.

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Just an fyi, we've solved his problem in the other thread he started.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
How long is the trial version of win500 good for?

Not sure if I want to use it yet for my pro-197, but might check out the trial version.
Thanks!

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.