Win 500 - Problems Importing Statewide Category Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I've tried to download radio systems that are listed in the database as state agencies and area wide frequencies without success. This whether or not conventional or trunked data is selected. When the window for importing systems comes up and I select the country and the state everything is fine. However, when I choose "statewide" under the county prompt a message pops up "The returned data contained no conventional category information." A different, but similar, message pops up when I try to import trunked radio system information. I have no problem importing data from specific counties.

I'm using StarrSoft Win 500, V 2.06 software. I've checked to make sure this is the most current version and I am. This function worked 2-3 weeks ago and now for the lase 1-2 weeks it has not.

Can anyone tell me what is going on here? Is it possible that some setting on my computer has resulted in this problem?

SCPD

QRT
Oh boy do I have egg on my face! I thought I had to make an entry under county before going on to the system. Such is not the case and solved my problem. No doubt the answer is all in the 0's and 1's at some level and software updates for some program have severed some link or another. In the meantime I can now go on with my work. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.