WIN 500 Trunking Association

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpycmpr

I'm using WIN500 and attempting to rearrange all my objects into a more logical order before reassigning their object numbers. In the process I have managed to dis-associate three of my trunking systems. All of the objects are still existing.
How do I re-associate the TGs with the TSYSs?

Steve

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I'm using WIN500 and attempting to rearrange all my objects into a more logical order before reassigning their object numbers. In the process I have managed to dis-associate three of my trunking systems. All of the objects are still existing.
How do I re-associate the TGs with the TSYSs?

Steve
All Objects.

hpycmpr

And then?

Found the answer! COPY and PASTE each set of TGs from the ALL OBJECTS column back into the unpopulated TSYS. But that creates a duplicate set of TGs in the ALL OBJECTS column. Now delete the original TGs and move the new TGs where needed but under the associated TSYS line. Every thing looks good now and no unassociated TGs. YAY.

But how did they get unassociated initially?? Separating the TSYS line from the TGs?? I'm guessing. I really don't want to do it again - and it's not the first time.

Steve

Last edited:

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
And then?

Found the answer! COPY and PASTE each set of TGs from the ALL OBJECTS column back into the unpopulated TSYS. But that creates a duplicate set of TGs in the ALL OBJECTS column. Now delete the original TGs and move the new TGs where needed but under the associated TSYS line. Every thing looks good now and no unassociated TGs. YAY.

But how did they get unassociated initially?? Separating the TSYS line from the TGs?? I'm guessing. I really don't want to do it again - and it's not the first time.

Steve
Exactly why Object ID's are useless outside the scanner. But surely useful while manipulating the scanner during operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.