win 5oo server..

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

What are the chances we can get an upgrade of the win500 server client? I like the updated win 500 recorder external display how all the way around the window lights up the color of the LED instead of just the top part, Win 500 server client doesn't do this and I use it a lot on my laptop since my scanner and antenna are in one room and I'm in the other..Just wondering what the odds of an update of the win500 remote client software are/would be?

btritch

I'm running the newest version of win 500 on my desktop in the shack where my antenna's feed in and the radio's etc. are located, But to hear it in the other rooms in the house I"m using win 500 remote monitoring client on my laptop to hear it and it's the only version available...And only shows the bar on the top..not all the way around..that's why I was wondering if there was an update of it available to do the same thing..But I guess I'll use this one, It's better than nothing at least.. Thanks hoser!

DonS

The only reason the "separate LCD window" in Win500 looks the way it does because I needed to make it 320x240 so that, when using Windows Media Encoder to capture the window and stream it out, my Pocket PC cell phone would be happy - playing with "Windows Media Player Mobile". Apparently, that player wasn't happy with a video stream that had a funny aspect ratio. I needed something to fill the extra space, so I used the LED color as a "background fill".

The "separate LCD window" in Win500Client is just a direct copy of the image that's shown in that program's main window. It's unlikely that I'll change it to look like Win500's version. All of the code that does drawing, resizing, etc. would have to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.