Win 96 Conventional freq web import

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregg251

Premium Subscriber
This may be a stupid question, but I'm unable to figure out (I've read the information on the starrsoft website) exactly how to import the freqs into a channel bank in Win 96. I'm fine through all the steps including "Write XML". But what do I need to do after that? I've tried importing the XML file that I've written into the software, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I don't see if or where the file has been imported. Thanks, Gregg

KE5BCP

Analog Man
This may be a stupid question, but I'm unable to figure out (I've read the information on the starrsoft website) exactly how to import the freqs into a channel bank in Win 96. I'm fine through all the steps including "Write XML". But what do I need to do after that? I've tried importing the XML file that I've written into the software, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I don't see if or where the file has been imported. Thanks, Gregg

In Win96:
File > Web Import > RadioReference.com > Conventional frequencies

Then to write the data to the radio:
Scanner > Upload To Scanner

DonS

You don't need to "Write XML". After selecting the channels to import, click the button labeled IMPORT SELECTED CHANNELS immediately above the "tree" of categories/frequencies. Another window will appear in which you select the target bank and starting channel number.

Status
Not open for further replies.