Win 96 - Need Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojicaman

I am in the process of programming my 96. I have imported the Trunked Systems on the Web Import section. The next screen that pops up is the "Web Import Settings" page. Could somebody please explain to me what I need to do on this page? Currently the help section is not available.

Thanks

seamusg

mojicaman said:
I am in the process of programming my 96. I have imported the Trunked Systems on the Web Import section. The next screen that pops up is the "Web Import Settings" page. Could somebody please explain to me what I need to do on this page? Currently the help section is not available.

Thanks
If your talking about this screen Select the bank you want - put in the bank name you want and select the TG and CH format you want. Then click OK and upload to the scanner.

Last edited:

mojicaman

Yes I am talking about that screen. I put this in Target Bank 2 and called it Austin/Travis Co. But I am not sure what to put in First Target Channel, First Target Talk Group SubBank, and First Target Talk Group.

Then once I get this downloaded into the scanner. How do listen to just this bank?

I realyy aprreciate all your help.

rpowley

After you set your Target Bank, normally you can leave the rest at the "0" default. To listen to just that Bank, press the numbers on the keypad, while scanning to turn on or off the other Banks. You must always have one Bank active.

Status
Not open for further replies.