win 97 and pro 97 trunking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb872033

hi all...

i have win 97 and am using it on a pro 97 scanner....love the software and thank the developers for putting so much time into it. i have a question for those more savy with this program then i; i have a bank in my scanner designated to motorola trunking (yes i have a channel between each system) my question is...i can only seem to get the 1st systems talk groups to show up in win 97...my scanner can id the other system's tg numerically....is there any way in the current setup of my scanner to get all the talk groups i want from. each system to show up in text instead of 00-000 format? thanks in advancefor any input alll...

jb

Bucko

The 97 can have more than one MOT CC in a bank as long as you have an FM freq between each CC( no blank ) and you said you have. This should work fine for do this myself, but I would not put different systems in the same bank for you can get a conflict with the TG's. As for the text you just type the name you want for the TG in the left column where it says Alpha tag.

n2mdk

Which 2 systems are you talking about The Cromwell system is an LTR and needs to be in it's own bank.

jb872033

it is...i am actually reffering to new britain/ wethersfield/ and west hartford in bank one...cromwell ltr is in bank 3 all on its own...im guessing that if iwant the tg ids to show up properly in text i would neeed to seperate the 3 systems into their own banks without other motorola trunked systems in them...

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.