Win 97 File For Central MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

baydog

Picked up a RS pro-97 on sale to replace an aging Pro-90. Looked on the Yahoo forum for a Win 97 file for AACo Maryland and environs. If one is there I didn't see it. If there is one there, please point me in the right direction. Or if anyone has one to share I'd appreciate it.

Will Win 97 handle a CSV file?

Hoping that S. Claus will bring me a BC996.

David

hill

Premium Subscriber
Baydog,

Just sent a private msg with my email address, please send me yours. I will email a few win97 files that I use.

Larry

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
According to the Win97 page, yep, it will import csv files. You may need to rearrange the columns to fit that software's needs, but it should go in no sweat. csv files are fine, but their one hangup is that there's no standard for what column goes where. The software either has to know what to map or you have to rearrange things. But as long as you have Excel or something similar, that's a trivial matter.

I also have an Excel worksheet of the Combat Air Patrols wiki page; you know how to find me if you want it. 73s Mike

[edit] almost forgot -Besides the PRO97 Yahoo group, there's a .p97 file sharing group on Yahoo. The wiki has the URLs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.