Win 98 SE & RadioFeed Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feed Provider
I am attempting to broadcast a new feed using Windows 98 SE and RadioFeed 1.13. All is well until I click connect and I get an error message "Set the Input Sound Device to a Valid Input". I have 3 choices, the Primary Sound Capture Device, the ESS AudioDrive, and None. None of these three choices work. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

nexus

I am attempting to broadcast a new feed using Windows 98 SE and RadioFeed 1.13. All is well until I click connect and I get an error message "Set the Input Sound Device to a Valid Input". I have 3 choices, the Primary Sound Capture Device, the ESS AudioDrive, and None. None of these three choices work. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

Ask your question in email to support@proscan.org or view their Support Page.

This isn't the correct forum section to be asking for software support.

Either use the above or you could go to the wiki: RadioFeed Setup Instructions - The RadioReference Wiki

or go ask in the dedicated RadioFeed thread here:
http://forums.radioreference.com/st...ding/201366-new-offering-radiofeed-1-0-a.html

VE5JL

Premium Subscriber
You should dump Win98se from a security perspective. It hasn't been updated for a long time and I'm sure there are many security issues with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.