Win500: win500 and cant find gratiot county MI

fireman216

Hi, I'm programming a whistler 1065 and when I import the MPSCS to win500 all there are for Gratiot Co MI are the control and alternate channels. When I go to find that county in the list it's not there. But if I look in radio reference web page it shows talk grps for Gratiot County. I don't understand why it's not showing up in win500 when I do the import. Any thoughts? I don't want to program manually. Thanks for any help!!

737mech

Premium Subscriber
When you imported did you select just a site? You also have to select talkgroups. Then at the top import this to (assign a scanlist number). The systems show up as tsys objects. the talkgroups default load to scanlist 1. You can easily reassign them to any scanlist you wish. Just check the boxes where you want them.

fireman216

When you imported did you select just a site? You also have to select talkgroups. Then at the top import this to (assign a scanlist number). The systems show up as tsys objects. the talkgroups default load to scanlist 1. You can easily reassign them to any scanlist you wish. Just check the boxes where you want them.
Yes the site was selected, then when you go to where the county talkgroups are there isn't one for Gratiot CO. I was programming for someone who lives there, I just used teh win500 template to finish transferring the talk groups manually. I just found it strange all teh other counties are there but Gratiot. Thanks for the reply!