Win500 and Win96?s for new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shumadine

My old Dell just crashed and I lost everything. I still have the two registration emails from Don from when I paid for the programs. When my new Dell arrives this month, can I just set up new programs and use those email keys to get set up again? And can I just transfer the existing files on my Pro 96 and my Pro 106 to the computer to get a "working" file again on the screen? Is it that easy? And I assume no one is having any issues with Windows 7 with Don's programs? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm crushed about losing all my old files that I spent hours building. Now onto a backup hard drive....

DonS

My old Dell just crashed and I lost everything. I still have the two registration emails from Don from when I paid for the programs. When my new Dell arrives this month, can I just set up new programs and use those email keys to get set up again? And can I just transfer the existing files on my Pro 96 and my Pro 106 to the computer to get a "working" file again on the screen? Is it that easy?

Yes to all.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
My old Dell just crashed and I lost everything. I still have the two registration emails from Don from when I paid for the programs. When my new Dell arrives this month, can I just set up new programs and use those email keys to get set up again? And can I just transfer the existing files on my Pro 96 and my Pro 106 to the computer to get a "working" file again on the screen? Is it that easy? And I assume no one is having any issues with Windows 7 with Don's programs? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm crushed about losing all my old files that I spent hours building. Now onto a backup hard drive....
Yes to both questions.

I purchased a new PC (Windows 7 Home Premium) in late November. All scanning software works from get go. Fact is cable drivers and other needed Windows programs are already in Win 7. You may need to Run as Administrator the first time but a default check can be Unchecked so this wont happen again. Enjoy the new PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.