Win500 Display Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

LubeckTech

Premium Subscriber
How I make the small window which opens when I use the Monitor/Control function of Win500 bigger??
I did it once on another computer but forgot how.

LubeckTech

Premium Subscriber
That opens the window but I believe there is a way to make that window bigger - I would like it to occupy most of the screen.

Swipesy

Oops read your original post too quickly. I am not sure you can make it bigger and if can be done I don't know how. Sorry.

bama9999

Download the remote monitoring client for Win500 along with your Win500. Then you can do as suggested above on the remote monitoring client to open the LCD window in its own box, and you can then click one of the corners and drag the LCD window to whatever size you want.

bama9999

I forgot to add that on Win500 you will need to enable remote server before running the remote monitoring client.

w2xq

Mentor
Open the Win500Mon LCD screen in its own window, then use the Windows Magnifier. Start Menu->Accessories folder->Ease of Access folder->Magnifier. You can always pin the Magnifier to the Start Menu so you don't have to noodle down the tree. If this is what you like you don't have to additionally install/run the Win500 remote client. HTH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.