Win500 Error with Virtual Scanner Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonS

Did you extract the contents of the ZIP file to the directory where you were previously running the "_COM" version of the EXE? If you weren't getting that error before, you shoudn't get it now if you extracted the Win500.EXE file to the existing directory.

sfd901

Ok Don and the group thank you for all your assistance. Don hit the nail on the head. Apparently if you use Win Vista you may not be able to use the WIN500 Com.eve to use Virtual scanner. It works 100% with Win500.exe.......Now lets learn some more...Again Guys ...Thanks

35delivery

DonS,
This problem does not seem to be a "Vista" problem, but a win500_com connection issue. I'm having the exact problem described here and I'm running Windows XP sp3, win500 1.98, FTDI drivers 2.08.02. I can't find any solution for this if you are using win500_com. Every function I've tried except this one works fine using win500_com. Is there a fix for this problem (other than not using win500_com or uploading from win500_com to the scanner's working memory then manually moving each working memory to v-scanners one at a time)?

BTW whenever I run the monitor function using win500_com, it changes my CCDump function to "YES" and leaves it that way after stop/exit. Don't think this is causing the v-scanner problem because I go to the scanner and manually change the CCDump back to "NO" and I still get the "ERROR 02 Received (Expected ACK) -folder-1" described above. DSPDump is always "NO".

Status
Not open for further replies.