Win500 "Fill Frequencies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypersight

I'm still exploring the evaluation version of win500. I'm trying to get the "fill frequencies" option to work but when select Fill Frequencies under the edit tab when the window is focused on CONV channels, nothing happens.
However I can do this no problem on my win96. Am I missing a step here, or is this feature not yet been implemented?

DonS

It's not yet implemented. I haven't decided if I'm going to add it or not.

In the meantime, however, you could use Win96 to do the fill (in "blocks" of 50), then copy/paste to Win500. Or, you could use some spreadsheet program to do it (the spreadsheet option, combined with the fact that most people seem to have such a program on their PC, is why I'm still debating implementing the feature).

hypersight

It's not yet implemented. I haven't decided if I'm going to add it or not.

In the meantime, however, you could use Win96 to do the fill (in "blocks" of 50), then copy/paste to Win500. Or, you could use some spreadsheet program to do it (the spreadsheet option, combined with the fact that most people seem to have such a program on their PC, is why I'm still debating implementing the feature).

Ok, thanks for the reply Don. I could do it another way. I just thought I might have been doing something wrong in win500. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.