win500 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jloriginal

Premium Subscriber
Ive gotten as far as importing thru the web with RR . Ive typed in state, city, & county, and what I would like to hear. All of the talkgroups show up, so I click on import. A new page opens up, so I name it, slick on which scan list, and then it asks me to name the object ID. This is where Im stuck. Where or how do I find out the object ID for what Im trying to download. There is also a save button. If I click on that where do I find what Ive saved. Ive had a lot of help from some really great folks on this site. I could sure use it again

Highpockets

Ive gotten as far as importing thru the web with RR . Ive typed in state, city, & county, and what I would like to hear. All of the talkgroups show up, so I click on import. A new page opens up, so I name it, slick on which scan list, and then it asks me to name the object ID. This is where Im stuck. Where or how do I find out the object ID for what Im trying to download. There is also a save button. If I click on that where do I find what Ive saved. Ive had a lot of help from some really great folks on this site. I could sure use it again

Read this guide nice and slow, it will answer a lot of the questions you have.

WIN500 - UtahRadio

kg4ojj

Premium Subscriber
jloriginal,

Let's pull this discussion back into the other thread. The moderators don't like cross-posting threads.

We're just as eager as you to get you using your PSR-500. It's an awesome scanner and WIN500 makes it easier.

Check in at your other thread. I've posted a reply there.

Status
Not open for further replies.