WIN500 import error

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfd901

I am trying to import the Union Twp NJ police trunk group to my Radio Shack Pro 106 using WIN500. When I do I get an error which basically says ...error message that one or more of the systems vhf/uhf frequencies don't match the programmed bandplan information and so on. What may I be doing wrong?

DonS

I tried it here and, after dismissing that message, the system was imported (i.e. it does show up as a new TSYS on the "TSYS Objects" tab).

sfd901

Very strange again. Highpockets had same problem as me. I couldn't just dismiss the error. when I tried it eliminated the info completely

sfd901

Error message

Don this is the file as I tried to upload. The Union Twp FD works fine but PD not working. Please check my attachment and let me know what you think

Attachments

• UPDTEST.zip
    862 bytes · Views: 48

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Please be so kind and tell me wherre to post something regarding trunking. SOme of us are new to this
The "Trunking Forum" is under the Commercial and Professional category. It is meant for discussion of the technology as the description states. Along with the Sticky which describes how to handle scanner questions. All info available to anyone who takes a few moments to look.

If you have any further questions (or complaints.....eyes00only) please direct them to PM's or email. Thanks.

sfd901

Wayne as a newbie to posting on RR I feel you could have at least assisted me by moving my post to the correct forum as other managers do. That courtesy in itself would have eliminated the post from eyes00only. And this post from me.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Wayne as a newbie to posting on RR I feel you could have at least assisted me by moving my post to the correct forum as other managers do. That courtesy in itself would have eliminated the post from eyes00only. And this post from me.

He Did :) You must have not saw it, but it was there.

I merged your new thread you created last night with this one Wayne moved to the scanner programming software forum.

In fact, after you created the new thread, DonS. replied to this one and at one point this morning this one was directly underneath your new one in the forum index.

Last edited:

eyes00only

Disregard

Last edited:

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Don S moved it. thank you

DonS is not a moderator and could not have moved the post..No where in Wayne's post does it say it was deleted. It says it was moved, I think you need to reread his post.

What I tell you is what happened, whether you believe it or not is up to you..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.