win500 Nationwide freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

daggit

Nationwide Freqs

Sorry if this has been asked many times but I'm wondering if I'm missing something on finding Federal Freqs in the data base here. I'm in Indiana and started to program all the local Freqs then started on the statewide channels and now looking for nationwide channels that include law agencies. I don't see an option in the data base here for nationwide just states and counties Thanks.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Go to the top level of the database (.../apps/db) where the map of the entire US is. Above the map there are 4 tabs. The second tab is "Nationwide Frequencies."

daggit

I just found that out I'm using win500 software I don't see a way to do the in the software there is no other tabs then state

daggit

I'm I missing something? I'm using win500 and programmed my local and statewide frees but I don't see any tab to go to Federal freqs like there is on the data base here. I'm using this with a ws1065

daggit

Need advice on three software programs

I have tried win500, arc and psredit . I'm I missing something? Arc is the only software program that supports nationwide Freqs. I thought I was going to go with win500 second choice was psredit but when I go to the reference data base here there is no option to go to Federal Freqs. Arc seems the only program that gives that option

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have tried win500, arc and psredit . I'm I missing something? Arc is the only software program that supports nationwide Freqs. I thought I was going to go with win500 second choice was psredit but when I go to the reference data base here there is no option to go to Federal Freqs. Arc seems the only program that gives that option

Just used Win500 for that, no problem. They are in there.

Are you sure you have the very latest versions of all those programs?

daggit

I'm using v 2.08 I go to import radio reference and there is only a state dl

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Daggit, you've started three threads asking basically the same question. Since your problem seems to be with your scanner programming software, I've merged the threads into one thread here.

daggit

Thanks sorry to be a pain but Im getting my new scanner tommarrow and have been spending hours getting familiar with these programs and really like win500 and hate the Arc500 program but it has the features I want. Others have said there is is nationwide freqs accessed through win500 but Im not seeing it. I'm using v 2.08. When I go to the tab to import from RR all I see is an option to go to a state nothing like nationwide freqs. I really want to buy this program. I don't know what I'm missing but on my version there is nothing for nation wide freqs. This is for a ws1065 scanner.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I haven't used the web import feature in many years, but try looking for a "Nationwide" State / Province when you are doing your web import.

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
Others have said there is is nationwide freqs accessed through win500 but Im not seeing it. I'm using v 2.08. When I go to the tab to import from RR all I see is an option to go to a state nothing like nationwide freqs.

When you go to File --> Web Import --> RadioReference.com, select 'Conventional Frequencies.' The Web Import box appears. Click Start. Then on the dropdown box that says 'United States,' drop it down and select 'United States' even though it is already selected. Under 'State/Province,' you'll see (Nationwide) - if you don't see it, click the drop-down box and select it; it should be at the top of the drop-down list. Then under 'Nationwide Agencies,' click on the drop-down box and select what you want to import. See the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• nationwide.jpg
    nationwide.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 142

daggit

Thank you very much. I was looking for nationwide freqs but was selecting Trunking then looking for nationwide I didn't know you had to select conventional.

Status
Not open for further replies.