WIN500 "New Item at End"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddoorman

I believe this question was asked/answered before but I am unable to locate such.

Suppose I wish to add 5 new items to a scan list. Must I enter 5 separate "New Item at End" or can I enter all 5 "New Item at End" at once. If this is possible exactly what key strokes are involved?

hoser147

You can use Ctrl+Shift+N to add them or highlight the bottom one and Rt click with the mouse and go to Add new Item at end. It will put your item at the bottom, as far as I know it can only be done one item at a time. Hope this helps.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
However. after the first new item at end, and while still highlighting the new item, press and hold Ctrl Shift then press D 4 more times to get a total of 5 new items at end.

Last edited:

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
In case by Hosier.

Press and hold Ctrl + Shif then n to get first new item then press d 4 more times to get 5 new items at end.

ddoorman

Thanks to all that replied.

Fmon - thanks for the info. That is exactly what I was looking for. Now I do not have to enter each and every new item line.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Thanks to all that replied.

Fmon - thanks for the info. That is exactly what I was looking for. Now I do not have to enter each and every new item line.
You bet. Hoser pointed to direction, I only added additional, however, the link by qlajlu is one to bookmark. ;)

hoser147

I should have stated 1 item per click, Thanks Frank. qlajlu you did one great job on the Wiki for sure, this one doesn't have Highpockets on there but I know he helped with some, My hats off to you gentlemen.

qlajlu

Silent Key
I should have stated 1 item per click, Thanks Frank. qlajlu you did one great job on the Wiki for sure, this one doesn't have Highpockets on there but I know he helped with some, My hats off to you gentlemen.

A labor of love, for sure. :D

Thanks, hoser.

Status
Not open for further replies.