WIN500 New TSYS Object --> TGRP Object

Status
Not open for further replies.

prthorsenjr

Howdy,

I just bought my PSR-500 two days agao and probably have not done as much reading on this software as I should have prior to posting this so please bear with me.

I have my trunked system set up and the various talk groups and such and everything is working fine right now. However, after inputting talk groups manually and then later finishing up via the WIN500 software, I would like to know the following:

Is there a way to add to the list of TGRP obects a "blank" object so that I can put in the information there or do I always have to duplicate the entry and they edit it? Or does the

"Insert Item"

insert a new blank object below the highlighted entry already input?

Does the

"New Item at End"

add a new blank object below the highlighted entry already input?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated,

Pete

DonS

prt7u said:
Is there a way to add to the list of TGRP obects a "blank" object so that I can put in the information there or do I always have to duplicate the entry and they edit it? Or does the

"Insert Item"

insert a new blank object below the highlighted entry already input?
"Insert Item" adds a new entry (default settings for all fields) immediately before the currently-selected item.

Does the

"New Item at End"

add a new blank object below the highlighted entry already input?
"New Item at end" adds a new entry (default settings for all fields) at the end of the list, then moves you to that new entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.