Win500: No TSYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypersight

Ok, I must have done something wrong, but I'm not quite sure how to correct it without starting over a new win500 file from scratch. Here's the problem:

When I scroll though the list of objects under the "ALL OBJECTS" tab, most of the talk group objects say "No TSYS" in the "Object info" column. As of yesterday all the TG objects had TSYS assigned to them. I was sorting the columns today and that's where I think I messed things up.
How do I get these objects assigned back to their respective trunking system? :confused:

DonS

Go to the "TSYS" tab. Check the "Show unassigned" box (between the TSYS and TGRP grids). Select all of the TGRP objects and then select "Cut" from the "Edit" menu (or, right-click in TGRP grid, select "Select All", right-click again and select "Cut"). Click on the correct TSYS in the top grid. Uncheck the "Show unassigned" box. Right-click in the TGRP grid and select "Paste" from the popup menu that appears.

hypersight

Go to the "TSYS" tab. Check the "Show unassigned" box (between the TSYS and TGRP grids). Select all of the TGRP objects and then select "Cut" from the "Edit" menu (or, right-click in TGRP grid, select "Select All", right-click again and select "Cut"). Click on the correct TSYS in the top grid. Uncheck the "Show unassigned" box. Right-click in the TGRP grid and select "Paste" from the popup menu that appears.

Thanks for your help Don. I will do that when I get home tonight. Much appreciated.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.