win500 v1.92 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnylawless

Premium Subscriber
not sure if it's me or win500, my problem is i cannot get the record option to stay selected in my file, i have selected it as an option in the monitor / control panel,set the tick mark on all objects (conv &tgrp),save the file,then upload to scanner and if i download from scanner it is always deselected ,both conv's and tgrp's. will not stay selected, now is that option in .ini file resident on the computer? or is it an option set in the scanner?

any help or feedback greatly appreciated

Jim

DonS

The scanner knows nothing about "recording" - there's no place in the data that is uploaded to the scanner that contains that information.

The "record" flag for each object is present only in the .P500 file. The Monitor/Control tab's "Record" settings are stored in the Win500.INI file.

(The same applies to each object's "Notes" field in Win500: it's only in the .P500 file).

johnnylawless

Premium Subscriber
so i assume that every time i download from the scanner, that it treats it as a new instance,in that it erases that option, is that correct? also is there any way that a future option can be written into the software that will hold that option.(master switch)?

whp3310

Hello, I'm having a different problem with the win500 program, I'm able to dowload and place the program on my hard drive, but when i go to open the program in win500.exe it opens then it quickly closes. I had a previous version 1.89 on here and it was working properly until it did the same symptoms as above. I have unloaded and reloaded the 1.92 version multiple times and have not had any luck in getting the program to open. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.