Win96 Registration no. Paid but never Received

Status
Not open for further replies.

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
Hi all, I paid $30.00 on the 13th of april for the registration key for the win96 program by don starr, I never received the registration number or nothing, does this always take this long ??? I sent my e mail to him stating when the check cleared he could e mail the registration no to me noing it would be close, now i do not have access to the program, does anyone have any ideas on what is going on?? please e mail me at wc8i@yahoo.com

patin

try resending your payment again through paypal and it should work,,when i first did it it also didnt work when i resent it i got with in minutes,,,it only happened when i first set up paypal account,,,i thought it was processing my order but it was only setting up my account for paypal,,,i also waited like 3 day befor i figured it out

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Lindsay, i dont understand why he has not replied to me unless he is out of town or maybe sick or something any way I hope he is ok, I just need to no if he received the check or not? if not i can try the paypal thing but im leary about putting in my bank information, when i buy off e bay i dont have to do that or send money usually, did you guys do this to??? maybe you can send me a e mail , thanks all, wc8i@yahoo.com

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
I sent a check and dont want it to be cashed and send paypal to??

patin said:
try resending your payment again through paypal and it should work,,when i first did it it also didnt work when i resent it i got with in minutes,,,it only happened when i first set up paypal account,,,i thought it was processing my order but it was only setting up my account for paypal,,,i also waited like 3 day befor i figured it out
Well i sent a check because I did not want to put my bank info in, now i dont want him to cash the check and get paypal to, I would think he received it but I cant get ahold of him to find out, any ideas guys, thanks for the help all, Bill wc8i@yahoo.com

wc8i

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Lindsay, for trying to help me out.

wc8i said:
Thanks Lindsay, i dont understand why he has not replied to me unless he is out of town or maybe sick or something any way I hope he is ok, I just need to no if he received the check or not? if not i can try the paypal thing but im leary about putting in my bank information, when i buy off e bay i dont have to do that or send money usually, did you guys do this to??? maybe you can send me a e mail , thanks all, wc8i@yahoo.com
Thanks Lindsay, for trying to contact him, I have tryed every thing and as i said I hope every thing is ok on his end. I no things come up and people have other things to do also, so i undersand that but I sent a check on the 13th and all the info because i did not want to put my banik info on the innernet does every one have to do that??? if so that is fine, but now i have a check for the money floating around, so dont no what to do now, but thanks for any help you guys and you have given me, have a nice holiday, Bill

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
If you don't use a credit card you have to use your checking account. Everyone does it, PayPal is very reputable and not worth worrying over...

Status
Not open for further replies.