Win96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
I have been on Win96 for a few years. My questions is on the alpha tags in the lower right hand corner where you put in your tags and there is 5 sections that have 30 in each for a total of 150 but is the program updated where you can put more in there now? I have a lot I would like to lock out and a lot I would like to add but I am out of room to do that in each bank that I have the digital freq's. in. Thank you in advance.

spooney

yep, if you want to enter more than 150 tg's you would have to setup a new duplicate bank and add another 150. this would slow the scanner down considerably.

jfab

A suggestion is to divide up your systems by area/control channel. For example in my Uniden 396t, I have 3 DTRS systems. One is DTRS Metro, with Broomfield, Adams County, Jefferson County, CSP, and Mutual Aid with Metro area CC's. Two is DTRS "NOCO" with Loveland PD/Fire, Ft. Collins PD/PFA, and Weld County with Northern Colorado CC's. Three is DTRS South Metro with Arapahoe County, MetCom, and Douglas County with South Metro CC's. Just an idea so you don't have so many CC's/TG's in one bank.

Just my two cents worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.