Win97 help with DelMarVa Milcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmeacham2

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to find the DelMarVa Milcom quick list via the Web import/RR option to import into Win97 and am not having any luck. Any insight or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Bryan

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It's almost impossible to diagnose this without more information. Hopefully you aren't just using the duckie - this is one game where an external antenna is almost a must.

You might want to dump your .p97 file (I think that's the extension) into a zip (compressed) file and attach it to your reply. That way other Win97 users can investigate it

73 Mike

bmeacham2

Premium Subscriber
Sorry I wasn't clearer initially.I do use a scantenna. My problem is that I can see the DelMarVa Milair quick list via the website just fine. I'd like to import those frequencies into Win97 via the web import > RadioReference > conventional frequencies option. I am unsure as to where to look to locate the DelMarVa quick list...that is the problem. Any pointers as to trying to import the quick list as a csv file is another option I've thought about.

Thanks for your help,

Bryan

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Yeah, you'll need to enter them manually. I can tell you, however, that there are some things you are likely out of range for, even with a Scantenna. I would stick with the TRACON lists, Andrews AFB, and in a separate bank for when the Prez flies to Camp David, the Guard Dog frequencies, along with the common 260.9 and 228.9 Huntress frequencies.

The Sticky Thread for Milcom in the Maryland forum would probably be a better bet to get some guidance as to what could be heard in your neck of the woods. But those would be good, pretty much for sure - heck, you might even turn up someone who has a .p97 file you can import

73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.