Win97 Money Order Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have any experiences with sending a Money Order to Don Starr to get your key? I don't want to send one if it will take forever to receive a key. And please, don't reply and tell me not to use money order, because right now, it is my only option. Also, all he needs is your email address, and your name right? Thanks guys! :)

seamusg

KCChiefs9690 said:
Does anyone have any experiences with sending a Money Order to Don Starr to get your key? I don't want to send one if it will take forever to receive a key. And please, don't reply and tell me not to use money order, because right now, it is my only option. Also, all he needs is your email address, and your name right? Thanks guys! :)
I sent him a check and got my key back within a week (about right for snail mail). From what I've seen on this most of the trouble is the receiver's Email provider blocking Don's responce, or wrong email addresses.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
seamusg said:
I sent him a check and got my key back within a week (about right for snail mail). From what I've seen on this most of the trouble is the receiver's Email provider blocking Don's responce, or wrong email addresses.
Thanks for the reply. That's good to know, I will send him a money order tomorrow then. :)

seamusg

KCChiefs9690 said:
Thanks for the reply. That's good to know, I will send him a money order tomorrow then. :)
just watch out for your Email provider and what they do with what they think is spam, with mine it gives me a list of emails it put as spam, and I can go through the list for sender and subject before they are deleted. Some don't give you that option, and just block them.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
seamusg said:
just watch out for your Email provider and what they do with what they think is spam, with mine it gives me a list of emails it put as spam, and I can go through the list for sender and subject before they are deleted. Some don't give you that option, and just block them.
My provider is WOW cable witch uses Outlook Express and is great, because I just set it to "Send and Receive all", and it does just that. :)

VintageJon

Running QURB here, and I highly recommend it.

Allows you to view Spamhaus Rating and contents without ever opening the suspect.
Groovy!

-Jon

wally1000

Don Starr

KCChiefs9690 said:

I'm curious...did you ever receive a key for Win97? I sent a money order two weeks ago today and haven't received a key. I've sent 2 emails, 1 requiring a receipt and still nothing! Most are getting an immediate key using PayPal, but I wasn't aware there was a problem with Don until after I mailed the money order. Win97 is a great program...hopefully he's just on vacation or something, but I'm starting to think I may be out $25.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.