Windows 11 and VB Audio setup

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I just received my new dell computer and installed VB Audio and for the life of me every time I use it I can not get any sound to come out of the speakers, I have tried changing everything but still not receiving any sound can someone help me with this problem thanks
Steve

ArloG

So you installed VB Cable. Every time you use what you're not getting audio?
What is the string of applications you're using that you need audio?
Sorry. Your description needs more information.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for your help :), I watch a couple of Youtubes and finally figured out how to get the audio to come out of the speakers, But When I went into Device Manager in Windows 10 I could see the ports that VB Audio setup. But when I go into Windows 11 Device Manager it does not show the ports ??? Any way to change this I need to use the ports that VB Audio set up for SDRuno Software I use with my SDRplay and another port that another software program uses, but can not see the ports in device manager.
Steve

ArloG

Thanks for your help :), I watch a couple of Youtubes and finally figured out how to get the audio to come out of the speakers, But When I went into Device Manager in Windows 10 I could see the ports that VB Audio setup. But when I go into Windows 11 Device Manager it does not show the ports ??? Any way to change this I need to use the ports that VB Audio set up for SDRuno Software I use with my SDRplay and another port that another software program uses, but can not see the ports in device manager.
Steve
Ok. Doing this right now on a Windows 11 pc. Downloaded the VBCABLE_Driver_Pack43.zip. Extracted it a folder using 7 Zip.
Opened the folder and launched the installer. VBCABLE_Setup_x64.exe.
Received an error to install as Administrator.
Right clicked on the installer and ran as Administrator.
It installed no problem. Suggested a reboot. I always do a cold boot. So shut down and restarted the pc.
In Device manager it shows as in the picture.
Also you are able to open the VBCABLE_ControlPanel.exe from the extracted folder.
Please excuse the image quality.

VB Cable Screens.PNG

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I deleted VB Audio and reinstalled it like you did and it is now showing up in device manager, can't thank you enough going the extra mile helping me.
Steve