Windows 7 alternative for ARC780?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radio3353

I am looking for programming software for the BC780-XLT that will run on Windows 7. Any ideas? I have ARC780, but Butel refuses to update it to run on Win7. Kind of ticks me off given the large BC780 user base.

Thanks.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for programming software for the BC780-XLT that will run on Windows 7. Any ideas? I have ARC780, but Butel refuses to update it to run on Win7. Kind of ticks me off given the large BC780 user base.

Thanks.

http://proscan.org/

I had the same problem with Gommert's other crappy coding with the software for the 396T. His poor software and arrogant attitude really got to me. Also paying for basically the same software to use on each model scanner is nuts. If I were ever to get a Home Patrol, I might have to reluctantly give him more money. Let's hope I don't buy one.

I was so glad to find ProScan. Bob does a wonderful job at updating his product and is very open to suggestions. Every time I pointed out an issue, it was fixed within a day or so.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

N2ICV

Premium Subscriber
ProScan

I had the same problem with Gommert's other crappy coding with the software for the 396T. His poor software and arrogant attitude really got to me. Also paying for basically the same software to use on each model scanner is nuts. If I were ever to get a Home Patrol, I might have to reluctantly give him more money. Let's hope I don't buy one.

I was so glad to find ProScan. Bob does a wonderful job at updating his product and is very open to suggestions. Every time I pointed out an issue, it was fixed within a day or so.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I will 2nd that! Get Proscan, It works with all my Uniden's.

Status
Not open for further replies.