Windsor / Essex area

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascar

Does anyone have a good Backup / working channels for a pro 96
i program channels but not sure if i got everything woking digital etc....

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Are you talking Fleetnet or the City of Windsor trunked system? Since you mentioned digital I will assume Fleetnet... as long as you have the radio tracking the system and receiving ok you are good to go. It will either work or it won't basically.....

hawkeye32

Premium Subscriber
Yup i have the 2096 which is similar...Only thing digital on the fleetnet is the OPP...If ya need help just ask here or shoot me a pm, i'll walk you through if you have the win96 program..

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Yup i have the 2096 which is similar...Only thing digital on the fleetnet is the OPP...If ya need help just ask here or shoot me a pm, i'll walk you through if you have the win96 program..

Not entirely true. MTO Enforcement and various intelligence/surveillance groups are also digital.

hawkeye32

Premium Subscriber
true but i think he is just interested in listening too police fire ems etc, the intelligence and survelliance are digital yes but for the most part are encrypted...

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
You're also forgetting MNR Conservation Officers, Bell Mobility and the City of Guelph.

Lot's of digital beside the OPP.

RTG7192

Hello,anyone have an up to date p96 file for Windsor pd/fd im going to visit a friend who just moved there this year from the states.im a vol firefighter here in the usa and this will be my first visit to Canada.
Thanks in advance.

VE3RADIO

Hello,anyone have an up to date p96 file for Windsor pd/fd im going to visit a friend who just moved there this year from the states.im a vol firefighter here in the usa and this will be my first visit to Canada.
Thanks in advance.

Its pretty much the same.. in Windsor at least you can see downtown Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.