Windsor Essex Ham Repeater & CanWarn

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusker305

Searching the 2 Meter band I found a repeater 145.510. Can't find this Repeater listed anywhere. It's local guys talking, but no pl. Anyone know the Call and Location of this repeater?

Also I am putting together a CANWARN MAP for Southern Ontario. Like I did for southern Michigan, http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110996. I need Up to Date data for each County; Primary Frequency, PL Tones, Any groups of counties, linked repeater networks for severe weather only ( Like MICON in Michigan ). When complete and up to date I will make it available in printable format for anyone who want's it. The information available on the different Canwarn web sites is incomplete or only some is up to date or correct. I would prefer Data from folks with first hand knowlage of their local Canwarn Repeater. Anybody that would like to assist in this project, Thank You in advance.

ve3zo

147.060 VE3III repeater 118.8pl optional

Windsor Essex Canwarn

Searching the 2 Meter band I found a repeater 145.510. Can't find this Repeater listed anywhere. It's local guys talking, but no pl. Anyone know the Call and Location of this repeater?

Also I am putting together a CANWARN MAP for Southern Ontario. Like I did for southern Michigan, http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110996. I need Up to Date data for each County; Primary Frequency, PL Tones, Any groups of counties, linked repeater networks for severe weather only ( Like MICON in Michigan ). When complete and up to date I will make it available in printable format for anyone who want's it. The information available on the different Canwarn web sites is incomplete or only some is up to date or correct. I would prefer Data from folks with first hand knowlage of their local Canwarn Repeater. Anybody that would like to assist in this project, Thank You in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

tusker305

Thanks Chris,
I was thinking it was, but just couldn't work it out. I had 10 Fingers and 1 Brain and none of them were working as a team this morning.

73s

Status
Not open for further replies.