Winnipeg city radio shop for police and fire illegally loaded software for decryption

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightsaidfred

That's not very nice.

It's called free speech. I hate Peter H. Wilt of Wheaton, IL. Do you hate Osama Bin Laden? Hitler? Mondays? I bet you do. We're on the same page.

Your atrocious grammar, mostly. And the fact you posted about monitoring a military base on the west coast about six weeks ago. You also became upset and accused others of bullying you because they were exercising their free speech, too. See a pattern here?

Keep sitting on it, then.

Thanks, I appreciate the permission. Is this expressed or implied consent?

Why? You should be nice to people.

Do you represent either party? Are you a fan of Motorola and the feds? I'm sorry if I've upset them. I hope they'll be OK.

Actually, yes. Posting the truth and my side of the story has been somewhat therapeutic for me. My stress is still high and I'm working on bringing my blood pressure under control. Overall, I've had a good experience. What about you?

I believe it does help the hobby when we remind the grossly-uneducated public of their rights and address lies spewed by the liberal media. What doesn't help the hobby is spreading misinformation, publicly asking for frequencies so you can monitor federal installations, or streaming police departments without their consent, but who's keeping track?

Thanks, man. You too.

I can't make myself look good. I have a really big nose and my nostrils are kind of flared. I have considered plastic surgery but I'm kind of at that age where zero foxtrots are given, you know? But I appreciate you letting me know you're finished responding.

I'd actually be elated if I heard from the AUSA (Mr. Steven Dollear) who was handling the matter, formally advising me that it's over. But it's been three years and it doesn't appear to be over. Please let me know if you hear something from him. Maybe you can give him a call for me? He just hangs up when I call. His office number is (312) 353-5359. He's usually in from 9-5 central time. You can let him know Shaun is looking to move on with his life and would really appreciate it if he assists in this process.

All the best.

I did post about cyber bullying and I also posted that I hope you find some peace. But that’s not what angry people are able to comprehend and understand. You are so wrapped up in your hate that you don’t care. That’s a bad place to be, you helped lots of people out so many times.
I don’t see that kindhearted guy in your posts anymore. And that’s a tragedy. We all get screwed over and many have lost everything. I did once or twice myself. Don’t let situations dictate how you treat the world.
I truly hope that you find solace and let go of the resentments. Life is too short to hold on to that kind of crap. And you don’t deserve what’s happening but you can’t let go of that guy who helped so many in our hobby. I heard many stories of you and your kindness. I haven’t seen that lately.
And who says a Canadian can’t come to America and work somewhere? You have before and so have others.

Mars_P25

Paid RR Supporter
Banned
I did post about cyber bullying and I also posted that I hope you find some peace. But that’s not what angry people are able to comprehend and understand. You are so wrapped up in your hate that you don’t care. That’s a bad place to be, you helped lots of people out so many times.
I don’t see that kindhearted guy in your posts anymore. And that’s a tragedy. We all get screwed over and many have lost everything. I did once or twice myself. Don’t let situations dictate how you treat the world.
I truly hope that you find solace and let go of the resentments. Life is too short to hold on to that kind of crap. And you don’t deserve what’s happening but you can’t let go of that guy who helped so many in our hobby. I heard many stories of you and your kindness. I haven’t seen that lately.
And who says a Canadian can’t come to America and work somewhere? You have before and so have others.
Hey man, I'm done with the back/forth on this one. We feel very different about this matter. Walk a day in a man's shoes...

But I have to set the record straight on one thing. You said I've worked in the US before. That's categorically false. I have never lived in, or worked in, the United States. I will not willfully enter your country again (I can hear the applause). My living body will never again set foot in your county. I have to make that very clear. It's one thing I'm absolutely certain about.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Status
Not open for further replies.