Winona/Shannon County Missouri Sobriety Check Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

Does anyone know how linient winona mo pd is on people with scanners in cars? I was on my way home from Kansas tonight and came across a sobriety check point at hwy 60 and hwy 19 intersections... I quickly turned off the mobile radio and hid the handheld just incase, I was just curious if they were strict on them or what might have happened if I hadn't hid them...Would they not say a thing, Would they take them, etc.. What might have happened.. Thanks!

crayon

RF Cartography Ninja
Database Admin
I was on my way home from Kansas tonight and came across a sobriety check point at hwy 60 and hwy 19 intersections...
As with most things redneck related, you just never know. Probably was best that you put it away. Who cares anyway?!

:)

As soon as they get finished widening 60 through there I doubt they'll being doing any more sobriety checks, just gotta watch em for speed traps.

btritch

As with most things redneck related, you just never know. Probably was best that you put it away. Who cares anyway?!

As soon as they get finished widening 60 through there I doubt they'll being doing any more sobriety checks, just gotta watch em for speed traps.

Yep, Saw a few of those last night too.. Just before the check point was a speed limit sign, Right behind it was a cruiser watching, A few more in MO before that too..

Status
Not open for further replies.