Winradio G31ddc software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montygew

Hi i have the WINRADIO G31DDC sdr running the Winradio G31DDC supplied software, i would like to try it with the G33DDC software. is there anywhere i can download the G33DDCapi.dll file from to enable me to try this.
I have tried the G31ddc with HDSDR & SDR_Console software but prefer the software from winradio.
Thank you.

majoco

Stirrer
You can download the G33 software from the website without cost - it's so you can run it demo mode before actually buying the brick. Whether it works or not I wouldn't like to say. It certainly won't run on my older G303 and the G33 doesn't like running under SDR# with that dll that was around some time ago.

Montygew

Hi Majoko,
Thanks for your input. I tried the G33 but it will only run in demo mode. HDSDR, sdr#/sharp run well with the G31 but sdr sharper for me has the better user interface. I still prefer the Winradio interface overall but unfortunately I cannot afford to buy the G33.
PS Have you tried sdr sharp version 1.0.0.1361

Montygew

Thanks for the info majoco. I downloaded the .api file from the developers website but unfortunately it opens as a .h, header file so i can't install it.
Looks like i will have to stay with the G31DDC software. Thanks anyway.

Montygew

Opened it but it looks like a list of instructions, nothing to explain how to load it as a .dll
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.