WiNRADiO has been up to something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubbe

They probably advertise to and bid for contracts to agencys and governments when you look at their applications and the cost of the products. If it had good cost/performance suitable for civilians it would be much more spoken of and discussed in forums.

/Ubbe

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
They probably advertise to and bid for contracts to agencys and governments when you look at their applications and the cost of the products. If it had good cost/performance suitable for civilians it would be much more spoken of and discussed in forums.

/Ubbe

I'm pretty certain there are a lot of agencies and governments snooping around here on RR"s forums. :sneaky: :alien:

majoco

Stirrer
I bought a G303 way back in 2007 which although the receiver performs faultlessly, the software GUI is a bit dated. Then a couple of years ago I bought a G33DDC used and that is an absolutely fabulous device and the GUI is very very good - except I still haven't fathomed out why the waterfall goes uphill.... :)

majoco

Stirrer
But I've tried turning the receiver and the laptop upside down and it makes no difference - the laptop knows and it flips the screen over.....

bob550

Premium Subscriber
I thought it was a Southern Hemisphere thing. You know, like toilets flushing backward and so forth. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.