Wisconsin State Fair Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrabbyMilton

Now that there is a State Fair Park PD TG on the OASIS system, is this the beginning of the end of the park's own LTR? I can't imagine all of the TG's on the LTR being loaded onto OSASIS but perhaps it has that capacity? The LTR is a good system but it would be nice to hear it on OASIS with it being clear all over the county.

CrabbyMilton

Well it's lower power so the closer you are to SFP, the clearer. It will be interesting if other TG's will migrate to OASIS. The PD's groups would be understandable so they can easily interact with WAPD and WAFD but the general operations not so much. Those could almost get by with simplex or mobile repeaters. Time will tell.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
2393 is channel 2

Last edited:

prowisscan

I would not consider this to be a state fair park PD TG. 2391 is the same as the TG 8501 on the WISCOM system which is the Department of Administration; most traffic is from the Capitol PD in Madison and the Milwaukee traffic seems to be centered around the state buildings in downtown. I noticed that the UHF 453.425 patch of the DOA here in Milwaukee went silent a few months ago. There is little to no traffic by the state fair PD this time of year on the LTR system, just the parks operations and the constant patch of WAPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.