Wise County EMS Dispatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfhtm350

Im down here in TN and picking up a fair to weak signal sometimes on 155.1750 with a 229.1 PL code. The information i have so far is that it is from wise county's ems dispatch, but the database says its 225.7 PL. Now im not 100% positive the signal im getting is from wise county but i believe it is. Can anyone confirm what the PL code is there?

There is a Dante Rescue Squad and Russell Co Rescue Squad registered in the next county over which is Russll Co. Could these be 225.7 PL or 229.1 PL?

W4UVV

Wise Co. EMS pl

Im down here in TN and picking up a fair to weak signal sometimes on 155.1750 with a 229.1 PL code. The information i have so far is that it is from wise county's ems dispatch, but the database says its 225.7 PL. Now im not 100% positive the signal im getting is from wise county but i believe it is. Can anyone confirm what the PL code is there?

There is a Dante Rescue Squad and Russell Co Rescue Squad registered in the next county over which is Russll Co. Could these be 225.7 PL or 229.1 PL?

Wise Co. EMS pl is 229.1 hz. Dante in Russell Co. EMS also uses 229.1 hz. for interoperability comms with Wise Co. EMS locations/units.

John
W4UVV

jfhtm350

Do you know where the database is getting 225.7 PL from, or is it an error?
They have changed the looks of the website recently and probably have put it back in incorrectly i guess.

W4UVV

RR Va. DB entries

Do you know where the database is getting 225.7 PL from, or is it an error?
They have changed the looks of the website recently and probably have put it back in incorrectly i guess.

RR database information is provided by individual member contributions. Past history for Virginia has shown that some entries were correct, some incorrect and some incomplete. Reasons for incorrect/incomplete posts vary. That's why if possible it is a good idea if other monitors can verify RR db posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.