Wishing you the best UpMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4EET

Chaplain
Paul,

I will be praying for you, my friend. So sorry that this enemy has raised its ugly head again. Take care of yourself and we will be anxiously awaiting your return. While you are away, we promise to not burn down the house. We may be prone to a little mischief, but know that we are more concerned about you. That will help to keep us in check. We will be here waiting...

73 es God bless you, Rev. David E. Hamm, K4EET

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I have survived two bladder surgeries for stage one followed by TB infusion. I know some of the fears and concerns you have likely experienced. I don't know how this will turn out for you, but I am praying that you will have a successful recovery. God bless you.

W2MB

Never underestimate the power of the mind over the body. Remain positive and things will improve. We will see you here after your recovery!

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Sending you prayers, Paul. I am sorry for you and all the others, that have have gone through this and its complications. Best wishes.

n0xvz

Premium Subscriber
Paul, I don't know you well, but I appreciate all you do for the hobby and our community here. Here's to a speedy recovery!

bob550

Premium Subscriber
Paul, you are a great friend to all of us on this forum, and your advice, help and guidance are indispensable! I'll be praying for your speedy recovery and return to us.

osiris

Best of luck to you Paul. I'm adding you to my prayer list!
See you back here soon. Thanks for all you do.

Bob

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Prayers for you Paul. May you have a speedy recovery, and full resurgence. Chat with you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.