Wishing you the best UpMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeverett

Premium Subscriber
Stay strong My Brother! Good thoughts and Prayers to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe_Blough

I have been keeping up on Paul's blog through his ordeal. I would be so depressed and miserable going through what he has to write a blog. Not only does Paul keep updating the blog, I have never seen someone with such a positive outlook and the fact that it is under such dire circumstances is amazing. What a truly brave and outstanding person he is. I wish him all the best.

Computrguy

I have been keeping up on Paul's blog through his ordeal. I would be so depressed and miserable going through what he has to write a blog. Not only does Paul keep updating the blog, I have never seen someone with such a positive outlook and the fact that it is under such dire circumstances is amazing. What a truly brave and outstanding person he is. I wish him all the best.

An inspiration without a doubt. I have followed it every day also.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Congratulations! Take it easy, you're still healing. Get a few more of those good night sleeps, you are still recuperating. Glad to see you're home.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Paul, even when reading all you've been through it's still hard to imagine what it's been like for you! You're a very strong person and a good person! We're all cheering for you, keep up the fight, you'll come out of this stronger and a winner! :)

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Paul I would take all the time you need to recover. You're going to be back, take your time and be 100% which I think... you will be.

Your Journal says alot About you for all of those who have followed it.

JeffAdams

For those of you following Paul's "Massively Uninformed" posts like me, have you ever tried leaving a comment? I signed up so I could at least click the "like" button, but every single time I write a comment, when I click "Post" (or "Done" or whatever it says), it always errors out, most recently telling me that I entered the wrong information in the reCaptcha box (yes, I'm logged in) - well, there IS NO such field to enter a verification into. I'd send him email directly but, a) he probably already has more email than he can handle, and b) I have forgotten what it is. If anyone has any ideas on how to respond to his blog, please let me know.

Paul, in case you're actually reading this thread, I pray that modern chemistry/Pharma/[fill-in the blank] hurries you on the way to good health again very soon. I'm sure you can hardly wait to start posting again, dealing with shall we say the less patient customer.
Jeff

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Hi Jeff... I also have been following the blog for a long time and have appreciated what Paul has gone through, although I am a newspaper man I am also a medical-surgical registered nurse and I found that making comments here on RR directed towards Paul, I think he is reading it.

Just to let you know there is a more recent thread in the Uniden Tavern called any updates on Paul that people have been posting on in August... I made a post yesterday in regard to his most recent posting this week regarding follow-up from chemotherapy last weekend if you want to go take a look at that thread.

I hope he is reading our comments and support.

His courage is very inspiring to us all.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
So Paul has another post today on his blog. This Thread has been inactive since June and the other one is the one that's being used through August so I'm just going to post a little note over there now, maybe we can keep it all on one thread. Paul has a lot going on but I'm hoping he's having the time to see our comments and best wishes.

JeffAdams

Hi Jeff... I also have been following the blog for a long time and have appreciated what Paul has gone through, although I am a newspaper man I am also a medical-surgical registered nurse and I found that making comments here on RR directed towards Paul, I think he is reading it.

Just to let you know there is a more recent thread in the Uniden Tavern called any updates on Paul that people have been posting on in August... I made a post yesterday in regard to his most recent posting this week regarding follow-up from chemotherapy last weekend if you want to go take a look at that thread.

I hope he is reading our comments and support.

His courage is very inspiring to us all.
Thank you very much for letting me know - I noticed this thread hadn't had any recent activity but didn't think to look for a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.