WM Management System/BFI Freq's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I know this sounds stupid.. I am looking for like waste departments like BFI WM Management System etc... wondering how do I find the channels thanks.. I am in Saint Johns County/Saint Augustine

edweirdFL

The trucks here in Volusia are on a UHF LTR trunked system, instead of having their own license in the database. I figured it out when monitoring trunk groups and listening to the users.

Ed

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the replie I might have to see if jacksonville has a few uhf systems. What does BFI stand for anyways?

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
bravo14 said:
Thanks for the replie I might have to see if jacksonville has a few uhf systems. What does BFI stand for anyways?

BFI = Browning Ferris Industries.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
W4KRR thanks for the reply.. hahahahahaha on capstar that is too funnny. I have been calling them butt fu***** idoits.... I don't know if they have any freq's listed in sjc but have to try jax uhf systems...

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
bravo14 said:
W4KRR thanks for the reply.. hahahahahaha on capstar that is too funnny. I have been calling them butt fu***** idoits.... I don't know if they have any freq's listed in sjc but have to try jax uhf systems...

Here in South Florida, they are, or were, on 800 MHz trunked systems. When Nextel took over most of these systems, they moved either to some trunked 900 MHz SMR system, or maybe UHF LTR trunked. In either case, the actual end user doesn't need a license, so you wouldn't see them listed in the FCC database, unless they operated their own trunked or conventional system. Users of someone elses trunked systems are the hardest to find, as they won't be listed in the FCC database.

Status
Not open for further replies.