Wny ems

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusker305

Could someone provide me with an up to date list of EMS freqs for Western NY. Most of what I have just dosn't seem right. Mercy Flight, I have heard them call somebody on a MERS channel and advise of the mission, but I have never heard Dispatch, or any comms while they are in flight.
Last question; are any of the UHF MED Channels used in WNY.

Last edited:

RF-Burns

Not to sure what you are looking for here. All of Western NY EMS uses their counties EMS Channel. For example Monroe County they use 155.295, Genesee County they are dispatched a 46.120 but work on the counties 800Mhz system. As for Mercy Flight, when they are enroute the scene any where in Western NY they use either 46.220 or 155.175. Most of the time what ever county they are enroute to that counties dispatcher will set up a patch with 175 or 220 to the counties working channel. Make any sence to you?
Dan

BTFire21

Mercy Flight uses 453.175 to communicate with their dispatcher during a flight. They refer to this channel as the "Colden Tower" because the repeater is located at a Saia Communications site in Colden,NY. I still think but can't confirm they also have other channels they use for private communications.

D

DaveNF2G

Mercy Flight CENTRAL uses 453.175, with towers in more than one location.

Different outfit from the WNY Mercy Flight.

BTFire21

I was referring to Mercy Flight of WNY who is licensed on 453.175. Yes they are different than Mercy Flight Central but since the original poster was referring to WNY EMS I assumed that he wanted to know about Mercy Flight WNY.

Status
Not open for further replies.