Wolfeboro and Carroll County OVMA Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Hey all, curious if anyone knows who runs the OVMA and Wolfeboro Fire Dispatch Broadcastify feed. Maybe they are a member here? No big deal, I was just listening the other day and noticed some noise on an OVMA broadcast that sounds just like an issue I was having in the past on my Carroll County feed. My issue turned out to be power line noise from some line upgrades that were happening by my house, I figured I'd pass the info along in case they were trying to track down the source of it. I chased my tail for months trying to figure it out....

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Hey all, curious if anyone knows who runs the OVMA and Wolfeboro Fire Dispatch Broadcastify feed. Maybe they are a member here? No big deal, I was just listening the other day and noticed some noise on an OVMA broadcast that sounds just like an issue I was having in the past on my Carroll County feed. My issue turned out to be power line noise from some line upgrades that were happening by my house, I figured I'd pass the info along in case they were trying to track down the source of it. I chased my tail for months trying to figure it out....

Go to the feed provider's broadcastify page, there is a link to contact the feed provider, that is used exactly for this type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.