Wondering what You Listen to in North Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

APEXNext

Premium Subscriber
I was wondering what you guys listen to in North Jersey other then Police and Fire.I am reprogramming my scanners and I want to fine new ideas of what I can listen to other the the local PD and FD. Thanks for your time.

Pete

MPFD535

I have the state PD in mine and just keep the northstar stuff on, I like hearing were that thing is going, Just an idea

DannB

Premium Subscriber
Something to try

Not sure where in north jersey you are but another idea is the Coast Guard and Marine band Freqs.Im in north jersey also and i can hear various coast guard operations,and harbor Traffic . maydbe this would be of interest to ya??(very busy in the spring\summer months)

mrkelso

Not sure where in north jersey you are but another idea is the Coast Guard and Marine band Freqs.Im in north jersey also and i can hear various coast guard operations,and harbor Traffic . maydbe this would be of interest to ya??(very busy in the spring\summer months)

Can you share some of those freq's with me?

VPD24193

i stay local my town county and state police. But its good to have surrounding towns programmed just in case somethings going on

Status
Not open for further replies.