Won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjnicosia

Premium Subscriber
Need help have whistler ws1040 programmed using starrsoft win500 not one sound.programmed manually still nothing thanks wayne

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Welcome to the forums! Provide us with a little bit of additional information - what system(s) did you program, etc., so someone can better help you make sure it is programmed properly.

wjnicosia

Premium Subscriber
Whistler ws1040 won't receive

Programmed from radio reference project 25 phase 1 7 tsys 30 tgrp. tower is about 10 miles away.it's scanning but shows no signal strength.if I turn the squelch all the way down no static.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Programmed from radio reference project 25 phase 1 7 tsys 30 tgrp. tower is about 10 miles away.it's scanning but shows no signal strength.if I turn the squelch all the way down no static.

You won't hear static if programmed with a P25 system (digital) so that's not a concern if that is all you have programmed.

What system are you wanting to monitor?

wjnicosia

Premium Subscriber
St bernard and plaqimines. Parish in louisiana.even tried limit search 771. To 774. Which all frequencies are in a d still nothing.

Redneck0410

Need help have whistler ws1040 programmed using starrsoft win500 not one sound.programmed manually still nothing thanks wayne
Wayne-

I just recently received a Ws1040 and I noticed I had an issue similar to yours. I used PSREdit 500 to reset the scanners global settings back to factory and that cured my signal bar issue. Not sure if that's what you're describing.

-Shawn

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.