Wood County Fire Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckeyeman

What is the frequency for Wood County Fire F4 channel? I was trying to listen to the fire at the Stony Ridge Inn and they kept saying they were on F4 channel. Thanks in advance.

ctpd845

Feed Provider
What is the frequency for Wood County Fire F4 channel? I was trying to listen to the fire at the Stony Ridge Inn and they kept saying they were on F4 channel. Thanks in advance.

My best guess is that it may be 154.2800, which is listed as Statewide Fire Mutal Aid in the database. The Walbridge station of Lake Township also has 151.0100 listed in the database.

Buckeyeman

My best guess is that it may be 154.2800, which is listed as Statewide Fire Mutal Aid in the database. The Walbridge station of Lake Township also has 151.0100 listed in the database.

Yes, 151.010 is listed as Northwood/Walbridge fire so they could have been on this channel. I did try 154.280 to see if this was F4 channel but couldn't pick anything up.
Thanks for your help.

davemohr_

Wood County

While on the topic of Wood County, does anyone know the Bowling Green FD frequency? Thanks!

ctpd845

Feed Provider
While on the topic of Wood County, does anyone know the Bowling Green FD frequency? Thanks!

BGFD uses the "Fire 2" frequency of 154.2200.

They don't operate on a repeater and I believe they don't have pagers being a full time department. If you live or travel close to BG you will hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.