Woodbridge: NJSP Pursuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Currently hitting Exit 17 now over the GWB...NJSP, PAPD, NYPD, and NYSP are in pursuit of a white Honda Civic. Unknown reasons. Pursuit began near Exit 11 on the NJ Turnpike, speeds from 75-115mph. Attempted to run multiple officers off the road. About 40 officers in pursuit. Nothing further until I get NYC freqs unlocked.

Last edited:

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Currently hitting Exit 17 now over the GWB...NJSP, PAPD, NYPD, and NYSP are in pursuit of a white Honda Civic. Unknown reasons. Pursuit began near Exit 11 on the NJ Turnpike, speeds from 75-115mph. Attempted to run multiple officers off the road. About 40 officers in pursuit. Nothing further until I get NYC freqs unlocked.

Status?

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
No idea how it ended. As soon as they got to Brooklyn I couldn't find any radio traffic in reference to it on the NYPD or PAPD. And NJSP had finally cut-off and turned around, except the original Trooper.

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
I would assume that njsp were on spen to notify other agencies. How did the interop work? How was nypd notified?

NJSP was on SPEN-1 to PAPD and Fort Lee. Other than that there wasn't much in terms of interop. AFAIK the NYPD was notified by PAPD as they were approaching the GWB. From there all the way to lower Brooklyn idk since I couldn't find the city comms.

Status
Not open for further replies.