Woodbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Looks like the NAC info was erased from the data base. It was in there last week.
it was there , now it isn't. So, I know the truth. Do what you want. I speak several languages. let me know which one gets the message across.
What are you on about? None of the Woodbridge frequencies were ever in the RRDB as P25 mode. If they were altered as you claim, they would have shown up in the change log for the county (linked below). The log goes back to January and not a single reference to any of them. The last changes to conventional frequencies in the county was on June 4th, two weeks before this thread was even started. So, unless someone has a time machine, or there is some big cover up in sleepy New Haven County...it appears that you are mistaken.

That's plain English, presumably one of the many languages you speak, so it should be clear now.

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
The DPL is listed-I copied and pasted this from RR… if the entry is correct or not I have no idea (there seems to be a discrepancy over NAC and DPL) but I’ll leave that to the guys who are hearing Woodbridge…

453.37500 458.37500 WRV713 RM 131 DPL Woodbrge PD Police Operations FMN Law Dispatch

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
The DPL is listed-I copied and pasted this from RR… if the entry is correct or not I have no idea (there seems to be a discrepancy over NAC and DPL) but I’ll leave that to the guys who are hearing Woodbridge…
He's referring to 900MHz's bogus claim that the 131 NAC was there, which it never was. Not yours.

l8erg8er

Thank you all very much, I used the sentinel software and programmed it in accordingly P25 NAC131 picks it up beautifully. It sounds way better than the analog transmissions, my older trunktracker IV would always cut the first second of the transmission, so happy now! @900mhz - i wish katz's delivered, pickles for the win! thank you all very much!

900mhz

Thank you all very much, I used the sentinel software and programmed it in accordingly P25 NAC131 picks it up beautifully. It sounds way better than the analog transmissions, my older trunktracker IV would always cut the first second of the transmission, so happy now! @900mhz - i wish katz's delivered, pickles for the win! thank you all very much!
and a large bowl of matzo ball soup as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.