Woodstown/Elmer - Unknown Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdragon

Salem County - State Police running with something in the area of Woodstown/Elmer, have Helicopter 6 shuttling in someone from Ship Bottom. Sketchy on the details but mentioned warrants had been signed. Operation is on A1-08, which is affiliating on the Troop B system (at least for the time being).

As of 7:46pm they've either patched in or moved to B2-08.

Last edited:

mdragon

I hear them calling for the bomb squad and "robot"
Ocean County was sending out the robot tech, from the Bomb Squad, but I don't believe it was for bomb squad purposes based on what they were talking about previously.
They also stated they had an LZ for the medevac.
I believe both SouthStar and another helicopter are standing by at the Hospital where they were setting up the LZ for them to land.

mdragon

Heard a brief transmission a couple of minutes ago that I couldn't make out, but this seems to have been (or continue to be) a barricaded subject. It sounded like initially local State Police units had the location surrounded and were being replaced by special units (whatever NJSP calls their "SWAT" units). They had a report that there might be 5 shotguns and ammunition inside the house, which was affecting their plans for placing personnel and vehicles. The also mentioned at one point that the Channel 6 chopper was overhead and they were looking to get them to clear some airspace around the incident.

MedicCop

A TFR (Temporary Flight Restriction) was put in place at 0056Z (2056EDT), centered around a point 39º35'22"N, 75º10'25"W. The TFR is from the surface to 3000', and is 5 miles in diameter. I'm guessing that its secondary to this incident....

Status
Not open for further replies.