Worcester Bravehearts baseball stadium frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a Worcester Bravehearts game recently and saw that stadium workers had TRBO radios but were using them in the analog mode. Antennas were short n stubby so UHF, but unsure of frequency because I didnt bring my good scanner only my VX-6. I picked up something around the 450Mhz range but it had some weird trunking type tone to it, so it wasnt the stadium. If anyone knows, thats awesome :)
Also I saw Vital EMS had a cool speaker mic that was connected to the radio in their truck.

ecps92

First I've heard of them, until I looked at the Web site. :D
Seems to be the Replacement for the Worcester Tornadoes

Hanover Ins Park at Fitton Field which is the home of a HolyCross Team
http://www.worcesterbravehearts.com/files/uploaded_documents/1973/Fitton_Field_One_Sheet.pdf

All the mailing info comes back as 1 College Square aka Holy Cross

I would suggest trying all of the
Holy Cross Licenses
Hanover Ins Licenses

or a Radius Search on 42-14-26.84 / 71-48-40.73
I went to a Worcester Bravehearts game recently and saw that stadium workers had TRBO radios but were using them in the analog mode. Antennas were short n stubby so UHF, but unsure of frequency because I didnt bring my good scanner only my VX-6. I picked up something around the 450Mhz range but it had some weird trunking type tone to it, so it wasnt the stadium. If anyone knows, thats awesome :)
Also I saw Vital EMS had a cool speaker mic that was connected to the radio in their truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.